MY TEACHER...

Time flies! I been a Dive Professional for already 20years, it seem like yesterday. For those who were trained by me and enjoyed my instructions, have you ever thought who trained me? Well, never forget those who have given you an opportunity in life and before I continue to write more in my Blog, I would like to acknowledge my Master; Steven Lim.

He given me an opportunity to excel, believe it or not I was a shy guy when I was young and I could not believe that I will ever become a Diving Instructor. This guy saw the potential in me and given me the opportunity to become a Diving Professional. It was not easy but fulfilling and attending so many courses in my life, he is still the best instructor I ever encounter in my life. I really thank him for what he have done for me and I will never ever forget my Master.

Through him, he given me a good foundation as a Professional and I became a PADI Master Instructor at a young age of 24years old. He given me a quote that I will never forget in life... A Good Diver Is Always Learning. I believe this also apply in our daily life that we never stop learning and upgrading ourselves. I took his advise and continue my education in diving, my last adventure was taking up the Advanced Trimix Instructor Course under Technical Diving International and I went to a depth of 125m with a total bottom time of 100mins underwater. It was the greatest achievement in my life and I plan to break a record of 180m in 2012. I also plan to continue my education and become a Closed Circuit Rebreather Instructor in 2012.

Thank you Master Steven Lim for giving me the opportunity in life without your guidance and advises, I may not be as successful as a Diving Instructor. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RENEWAL OF TOUR GUIDE LICENCE

DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN BORACAY

CROWN REGENCY HOTELS & RESORTS