SOCIAL MEDIA... GOOD OR BAD???

Social Media is a great tool for marketing our businesses but unfortunately, there will always be a group of people taking advantage of it and try to create scam to cheat people. Well, I was a victim of an Internet Scam and would like to share my experience to protect the interest of others. 

Last Friday (8/24), I saw a post in the FaceBook selling iPhone 4s. I was interested and contact the Sellers, she convinced me that the unit was good and ready to send as long as I send payment to her via Wire Transfer. I reviewed her FaceBook and lots of display of different products. I live in Boracay Island and don't have the opportunity to be in the mall, I usually do shopping online and never have the experience of being cheated.

Well, this is my first experience! I was cheated for an amount of Php15,000.00 over the sales of an iPhone 4s. Please kindly be careful if you come across a post with the name of "Sweetand Tempting Gadgets" under the name of Verna Cuyugan Arces with Postal Address: 37 Real Street Brgy. Nalibunan Abuyog Leyte. Her cellphone no. is +63 905 556 7152. She will impress you with her products and services. Please watch out! If possible, please share this blog with your friends so they will be careful of Internet Transaction.

I will be more careful in the future and hope everyone will act like me. It is a discouraging experience but life still have to move on, is not about losing the money since I can earn it back easily but the experience of being cheated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RENEWAL OF TOUR GUIDE LICENCE

DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN BORACAY

CROWN REGENCY HOTELS & RESORTS