LOSS OF MY DOG

Last May 12, I woke up with one of the worse news in my life! My dog of 13 years; “Beauty” pass away in the Veterinary Clinic and I was told he pass away at 2300hrs on May 11. I was sadden by the news but still need to be a professional and went ahead with my scuba instructions, I just text them to wrap her body with a towel and inform that I will collect her body later.

While underwater, I thought of many good memories we were together. After deciding to stay in the Philippines, I decide to get myself a pet and bought Beauty when she was just 2months old, remembering how she was sleeping and how cute she was. We went to many places in the Philippines even making trips to Boracay. She was always around when I need a shoulder to cry on. When I was single, I never felt lonely. We were together in so many phases in my life from being single to marry and single again, she has always been there. In good or bad times, she has always been there!

At times I wish time can move slowly but as the years goes by, I know one day she will eventually leave before me. Every year on her birthday, I always tell her to live another year for me. I was so caught up with my work last May 1 and forgot about her birthday. Perhaps I didn’t wish her to live another year for me. Last May 11, looking at how long her hair, I sent her to Shoreline Veterinary Clinic to avail their grooming services. I told them to cut short her hair, nails and clean her ears but I received a text in the afternoon that they also did a cleansing on her mouth. I didn’t expect anything harmful since we normally trust a doctor to be professional even though she gave me a list of things she done and how much it cost without my approval.

When I got her in the afternoon, I realized something different about her. She was in a daze and couldn’t recognize my voice. I realized she was given anesthesia without my approval but was assured by the physician that she will be okay after 2hours. I went to get Beauty and to my surprise she was still in a daze but was assured she will be okay. When she was home, she was shaking even the room temperature was normal. I called the clinic and advised to send her back to the clinic. She was given medication without giving me any explanation and advised to be back the next day.

I was just given the news in the morning that Beauty pass away at 2300hrs on May 11 but why they didn’t inform me about it so that I can see her for the last time?!? When I told them to wrap her body with my towel, I found out she was place in a plastic bag like a trash. When I collect her body, there was no remorse in their eyes, they don’t seem to be bothered and just get busy dealing with another pet in the shop. Do they really care as a Veterinarian or are they taking advantage on pet lovers?!?

All pet lovers in Boracay Island! Beware of Dr. Ginaclin S. Dalisay and her staffs of "SHORELINE VETERINARY CLINIC" if you don't want your pet to die for no reasons. If they consulted me about the treatment, I will say no since my dog is too old to go through all these procedures. Honestly, I don’t expect her to live long but I do not wish her to die in such situation! I hope another pet lovers will not experience the pain I went through. I really regret sending her to the clinic, she may be able to live another few more years with me if they could have act more professionally. She died an innocent death on the hands of “SHORELINE VETERINARY CLINIC”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RENEWAL OF TOUR GUIDE LICENCE

DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN BORACAY

CROWN REGENCY HOTELS & RESORTS